Thursday 27 May 2010

Me at David Choi's Concert

LOL, I just saw myself on one of David Choi's videos that he took at the show I went to see of him last weekend (read about it here). If you forward the video to around 4:03 you can see a dude in a bright orange shirt way at the back. Yip, that is me. A shirt like that is not very conspicuous.



The song below about YouTube, "YouTube: A Love Song," is the song that started things for David Choi as a YouTube-celebrity.



After this song he suddenly got many subscribers and started to post more songs. He did mostly cover songs at first, but started to make more funny vids and eventually began to include more "serious" original songs. I think what makes his channel so interesting, apart from his obvious talent, is this mixture of fun stuff, covers, and beautiful originals.

No comments: