Wednesday 12 May 2010

Blogging Issues

I wonder if there is something wrong with Google's Blogger these days. I'm struggling to publish posts. It is as if the problem only affects certain topics. For instance, I wrote a post yesterday that just refused to published. So I copied and pasted the text into blogger again today, trying to post it, still without success. Now what is so strange to me is that I am able to post other things (for instance this post), but I'm not able to publish that post. What is it about that post that refuses it to publish. I've even pasted the text into Notepad, making sure that there are no hidden code. Nothing.

The post concerns copying stuff. Is that the reason?

2 comments:

Franco said...

I can help you to move your blogger site to wordpress and host it on its own domain if that is what you want.

Then you won't experience these problems

Skryfblok said...

I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thank you for the offer Franco.