Monday 24 November 2008

Sunday's Photo Shoot

The past Sunday my friend Young and his fiancé, Angelina, had their wedding photos taken. Unlike where I am from, in Korea people have their wedding photos taken before the wedding at a professional photo studio. Young invited me to come with and take some candid photos while the professional photographer is busy with the quality photos.

Since I was visiting with friends (Brian and Maike - fellow South Africans) in Ilsan this weekend, I invited them as well to party crash the occasion, as they also know Young and Angelina and are also avid amateur photographers like myself. We had a ball of a time and the pro-photographer was very gracious, allowing us "visitors" to go crazy and make full use of his studio. I posted some of the photos of Angelina and Young & Angelina already.

The above photo was taken by Cornelius another acquaintance that tagged along. Bryan and Maike is standing on the far right. I'm standing next to Young and Angelina (fitted with the boxing gloves). The other people are friends of Young and Angelina whom we only met on the day.

Below is a photo of (happy) Young in his pink Hanbok. He's such a character!

And me.

It was a really nice weekend, although I was sick. I got a cold last week and felt quite terrible, especially onon Friday and Saturday. I've been feeling a little better, but still under it. And my bad habbit of staying up late is not helping. I doubt I will go to training this week either, although I'm itching to do something physical again.

I'm aching to do some Parkour!

1 comment:

Einstein's Brain said...

I am glad you all had fun. Cornelius was in my orientation group. I think he and Eunice Kwon are the only people from my group that still work for SDA. They are all cool. Cornelius is funny.
I hope you feel better soon for some Parkour and get some done before it gets very icy.