Friday 14 November 2008

A long week and amalgamations

It is nearly Sabbath. I can't wait. For some reason this felt like an exceptionally long week. I'm not sure what caused it to feel so long, as I did not do much more than the prior weeks. I think I'm just tired. If at all possible I hope to go to bed a little earlier tonight.

By the way, I went to a dentist to fix the filling that came out. It cost me $70! Apparently the governmental medical aid that I have only covers amalgamation fillings and there is no way I'll have them put that poison in my mouth again. I went through much effort to get those toxic amalgamation fillings from my childhood taken out. If any of you still have amalgamation fillings I advise you to get rid of them by a biological dentist as soon as possible. Having mercury-amalgamations in your body is a time bomb -- it is just a matter of time before you get some serious illness. See this YouTube video on how amalgamation fillings leak mercury.

A highlight for me this week was to see Quantum of Solace, the latest 007 movie. I might write a review on it later.

5 comments:

Einstein's Brain said...

That's interesting. I knew nothing about that. I did hear something about fillings being bad, but I wasn't sure what it was about. I don't have any fillings, but I most likely will need one or a few put in while in Korea.

Skryfblok said...

And unfortunately you're gonna pay big bucks to have the healthier option put in.

Amalgamation fillings are really terrible and is known to cause all kinds of illnesses due to the slow and continuous mercury poisoning.

I have a skin problem and I think it was caused by years of mercury poisoning. The terrible thing about mercury is that seeing as it is a heavy metal a normal detox doesn't work. You need a protein and high fat diet. Metals are only fat-soluble and not water-soluble. (One of the reasons why I changed from me a strict vegan/vegetarian to becoming a lax ovo-lacto vegetarian with fish on the side. But since the seas are so polluted the fish also contain mercury!)

I'm getting sidetracked as all ways. In any case - amalgamation fillings are bad. Really bad. Abysmally bad. (Abysmal is my new favourite word for the month.)

Einstein's Brain said...

I'm sorry you have problems from those old fillings. Do you get an itchy rash or bumps?

Skryfblok said...

Kind of a personal question for an open forum, isn't it? :)

No, no rashes. I do have acne problems for which I'm taking anti-biotics. It is causing a personal dilemma, since I'm not too fond of conventional medication. Unfortunately all the natural remedies I've tried so far (and I've tried many!) are ineffective.

Einstein's Brain said...

Have you tried Yellow Dock? That one has worked for me.