Wednesday 10 February 2010

Waterfront and Other Sites

I went to the Cape Town Waterfront two Sundays ago with my brother and one of his friends. We spent a couple of hours walking around and looking at all the touristy stuff. I, of course, had my camera with me and had opportunity to take a couple nice photos.


There was a Haägen Dasz ice-cream shop so I got to treat my brother and his friend to one of my great loves – excellent ice-cream.

My brother wanted to show me some sites since I have had very limited exposure to the Cape, so after our Waterfront walkabout we drove past the new Soccer Stadium which was recently finished in anticipation of the World Cup to be hosted in South Africa later in the year. (From close up the stadium looks quite boring. I’ve seen bird’s eye view shots that look much more impressive.) We also journeyed along the coast, allowing me to get some more photos.

No comments: