Saturday 27 February 2010

Morphed Me II

Okay, so a commenter (Christine) said that if my Dad was Korean I'd have black hair. I also thought when seeing the result of me morphed into an Asian that it would have looked better if my hair was darker. So I dusted off my Graphic Design degree and spent ten minutes on Photoshop to give myself darker hair. So maybe I would have looked something like this . . .



I've often wondered how I would look with dark hair and a golden tan. Not too bad. However, when I do decide to "go Korean" I'll have to dye my hair black and dye my eye brows as well, and put on eye liner. I'll also have to shave alot -- Koreans are generally not very hairy. Another problem is that when I tan I never turn a lovely golden brown -- just redder and more freckly. To get a Matthew McConaughy tan, I'd probably need to get the tan artificially sprayed on. It all sounds like just too much of an effort and have therefor given up any attempts to look Korean. Although I would not have minded to look like Byung-Hun Lee from Isis and G. I. Joe fame.

Maybe I should just work on my six pack again and get me a pair of funky swords. You can never go wrong with a six pack and some swords!

No comments: