Tuesday 2 September 2008

Colour scheme suggestions

Staring at bright computer screens, especially white pages, is like staring into a light bulb. Really not good for the eyes. I always lower the brightness setting of my screen.

I like the white page layout of my new blog, but was thinking that it might be a good idea to alter the colour scheme. Some people find it difficult to read black text on a white background, while others find it difficult to read white text on a black background.

Apart from this blog being a personal place to log my life, and vent my eccentricities, this blog is also for you, my friends, with whom I like to share my life. Therefore, I would like your input into the colour scheme. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Khatija said...

Red backgroud with black writing :)

Mary-Jane said...

Even though the white reads a bit hard, it goes really nicely with your photo :-)