Monday 19 October 2009

Na Gateungeon Eoptneun Geongayo -- Choo Ga Yeol

Since I shared some Japanese music that I like, I thought I'd share a Korean song that has grown on me. The title of the song is "Na Gateungeon Eoptneun Geongayo" [나 같은건 없는 건가요] by Choo Ga Yeo [추가열]. I'm having trouble figuring out what the title means; something like "All Things Considered, I'm Leaving." Maybe one of the Korean readers that read my blog can tell me the correct meaning of "나 같은건 없는 건가요." I wish I could say more about the artist, but I could find very little about him online, apart from him being signed to SM Entertainment; which is a rather big Korean music label that focusses on K-Pop (Korean Pop Music). Nor can I ellaborate much on why I particularly like this song; it is not the type of music that I listen to much. As I mentioned, this ballad just sort of grew on me.



The song is also performed by Super Junior T (a Korean boy band and also signed to SM Entertainment), but I do not find their version appealing at all; quite the opposite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must agree - beautiful ballad!