Monday 5 October 2009

Curiosity Kills the 80's

I’ve been dreading the trend signs that have been suggesting a return to 80’s fashion. I prayed that it would not occur, but secretly knew that it was bound to flare up somewhere. I just didn’t expect it to be in Korea. Below is the new music video by EE for their latest single “Curiosity Kills,” which literally screams: "Back to the 80's!" However, there is also something early 90's about it, don't you think? And also a little bit of the late 50's and early 60's. I guess that is postmodernism for you. Still, it's those 80's fashions I'm most afraid of.

3 comments:

SA Expats said...

Ag nee!

Skryfblok said...

Inderdaad 'n tragedie, ek weet.

Anonymous said...

Ek love 80's musiek, maar die klere...oh my word!

Die Koreane het in elk geval nie vir my 'n goeie fashion sense nie!