Wednesday 21 October 2009

Most Kissable People Challenge




My X's very kissable lips, enjoying chocalate spread from a silver spoon.

My X told me that I kiss better than a woman. That was probably one of the best compliments I have ever received. It also says something about her kissing history. To say that I kiss better than a woman, means that she has kissed a woman before, so she can compare the two. Unlike her, I haven’t kissed any men before. Well not really kissed. In my family culture it is customary to kiss people, regardless of the gender, that are part of the family in greeting, especially if you haven’t seen them in a long time. For instance, when I return to South Africa for a visit in a couple of months I will kiss my brothers upon greeting them at the airport. But that’s not kissing, that’s greeting. So to make it clearer: I’ve never kissed a man romantically before. But what if I have to kiss a man and have a choice in the matter?

So if you had to choose 10 people to kiss, five women and five men, who would you choose? My female list is much easier to fill up, with Monica Bellucci (of course) among the top three. My male list is coming short. I’ve got Elvis so far. Once I have time to think this through I’ll post pictures of the lips I think most smoochable.


Skryfblok’s Most Kissable People Challenge

So here’s the challenge to you. Choose ten people that you would like to kiss. They need to be divided equally as five women and five men. I know some of you may be homophobic, but just pretend there’s a gun against your temple and you have to choose. Then be brave and post it on your blog and send me the link. Alternatively you can wait until I post my list of the 10 Most Kissable People and leave a message in which you reveal your smack-list. (Or if you are not brave enough to reveal the mouths you find most alluring to the whole world, then send me a message to skryfblok at google dot com.)

I’ll post my list in a couple of days and am looking forward to seeing your lists too!

1 comment:

Lindi said...

Kisses in the moonlight .....with whom...????

Culturally we do the same amongst our family members....:-)