Sunday 4 September 2011

Very Random Photos from the Back of a Taxi in a Southern City in China

All of these photos were taken from the back of a taxi. I did not aim or look through the view finder for any of them. I merely had my camera hang from the side, put it on autofocus and clicked as we passed things. That's why some of them are out of focus. They are all completely random shots of this particular city in southern China. All I did now was to crop the more interesting parts of some of the more interesting photos and adjust the brightness and contrast.

















This city is relatively close to Laos and there is also a large Thai community so one can see the Lao / Thai influence in some of the architecture. Culturally this city is not what I would describe as typical modern Chinese, although it is a large city.

No comments: