Friday 27 August 2010

Placebo -- Take Two


Placebo came to Korea last year August. I missed them then. I just got the wonderful news that they will be in Korea again this year -- in October. This time I will not miss them, God-willing -- come hell or high water! This will is bound to be one of 2010's great highlights for me. Can hardly wait! (You can book a ticket Interpark.)

My favourite song by Placebo is undoubtedly "Protègi Moi". Another favourite is probably "Meds". It's the first time hearing the acoustic version below.

2 comments:

okkun said...

For me, the sound of placebo is somewhat british, but between RADIOHEAD and MUSE, that is why I like them!

Skryfblok said...

Maybe it is because they're (sound is) British that I like them so much.

I also missed out on Muse and Green Day when they came to Korea at the beginning of this year. I was in South Africa then. I almost cancelled by SA-trip so that I could see them, but my family and friends in South Africa would not have liked me much.