Thursday 10 June 2010

Little Dragon

While searching online for more information about the children's play "The Little Dragon" that will start showing in Korea soon, I stumbled upon this music video of a band called Little Dragon on YouTube. The video features shadow puppets and achieves an interesting surrealism that matches well with the eerie song.



In the meantime I've listened to a number of their songs I think I will have to get me some Little Dragon for my music collection. 


 As for the play, I wish I could find out more about it.

I quite enjoy professional plays for children. Last year, for instance, I went to see the enjoyable performance of Peter and the Wolf. A lover of the "other wordly" like myself often needs to venture to the "younger" categories to get my fantasy fix.

During my YouTube-browsing I also stumbled upon a film trailer for a clay animation called "Le Petit Dragon," French for "The Little Dragon," which is about a little Bruce Lee figurine that comes to life. It looks like a fun little movie. I wish I could see the whole thing.

No comments: