Sunday 16 August 2009

What I Want for Christmas . . . Lightsabre Chopstick


I don't really celebrate Christmas (as a holy day), but that aside. You can buy these lightsabre chopsticks for me any time you want -- Christmas, New Years, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, my birthday, your birthday, no holidays required. I'm a Star Wars fan, okay. And I want these lightsabre chopsticks.


You have to give it to the Japanese; they always come up with the most peculiar things.

While on the topic of Star Wars, here is something a man doesn't see everyday (but wish he did): Girls in bikini's reading the Star Wars script.



The acting is terrible, but who cares?!

4 comments:

Mary-Jane said...

Lightsabre chop sticks? How interesting :-)

Unknown said...

way cool!

do those lightsabre light up?

Einstein's Brain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Einstein's Brain said...

That design is ingenious. Those are funky.