Saturday 16 October 2010

Placebo -- Take Two Failed

I missed Placebo they first time the came to Korea and was sure not to miss them this time round. I even had my ticket bought for the show quite in advance and have been looking forward to it with much anticipation and excitement. Then I got a text message from the ticketing company. The Placebo concert has been cancelled. Brian Molko, the lead singer, is unwell and his been told by doctors to take a complete rest causing in the cancellation of the tail end of the Battle for the Sun Tour. Scheduled performances in Spain, Portugal, Korean and Japan are affected.

To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement.

>

2 comments:

okkun said...

That is very bad news for you and placebo. Well, I missed them when they came to NICE in 2007.

Skryfblok said...

I hope they'll come again while I'm still in Korea...