Monday 10 January 2011

Waiting at the airport

Am sitting at Inchon airport waiting to bord. Have been waiting for three hours already. Another hour to go. The shuttle bus I took arrived much quicker than I expected. There was hardly any traffic. Luckily my new smart phone is still enough of a novelty to keep me sufficiently entertained. I've also had the pleasure to use Skype and chat with a friend online. It has really become difficult to imagine a world without Internet and soon it will be difficult to imagine a world without wireless Internet. I'm contemplating such thoughts even though there are still people in the world whom haven't even touched a computer keyboard yet.

I think I'll go see how much it is to use one of those fancy massage chairs they have in the lounge area.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: