Wednesday 4 May 2011

Visiting the Chiropractor

I started going to the chiropractor again after some serious aches and pains. The chiropracter says that the car crash earlier this year definitely jerked me out of alignment. My left-hip is further back than my right hip and my middle and upper back muscles, all the way into my shoulders, are extremely tense. I've noticed it too, but more in my jaw. Sometimes I become aware that I'm clenching my jaw, only then do I realise that I am all tensed up. The tension is definitely part of the musculature that is out of balance combined with some familial stress.

The chiropractor is not cheap, unfortunately, so I'm not sure how often I'd be able to attend these sessions. Luckily, he told me today that today's session was on the house -- what they call in Korea, "service."

No comments: