Here's the list of pages I haven't gotten to yet. Some of them have been on that list for a couple of years!
- On African American History & Music
- On America's Violence Culture
- On Asian Leads Replaced by Caucasians in Film
- On a Biomass Eating Robot
- On Codex Alimentarius
- On Creating the Future of Learning
- On Freelance Writing Jobs
- On Gold Strategy
- On Ikhana Unmanned Science and Research Aircraft System
- On John Kent (poems)
- On Martial Arts Scepticism
- On Tales of the Black Freighter
- On the 18th Fighter Bomber Wing in Korea
- On the Importance of History
- On What Postmodernism Was
Then I discovered Pocket. This great app allows me to save webpages from my browser with one click into my "pocket", allowing me to retrieve them on any computer or on my smart phone during those times I do actually have the time to read something, like while commuting on the bus or subway, while waiting in line somewhere, or in the movie theater during the trailers before the feature starts.
What I like about Pocket is that it renders the webpages in an easy to read format, similar to a Kindle reader, making the reading clutter free and efficient. One can also add tags to the pages to sort them according to keywords. It is not really a feature I have used much yet, but I can see the value in it, and as I start to use Pocket for more focused reading, I will definitely use it. I've tried some other online readers, but this is definitely my favourite at the moment.