Thursday 25 December 2014

Some things I did in November...

The new IFC Mall in Seoul, close by Yeoido, is quite impressive.









Autumn happened and I made peanut butter ...





The real highlight of November, and definitely a highlight of 2014, was my visit to Fukuoka, Japan to go see a sumo wrestling championships.
















I slept in one of those tiny little bed-cubicles in a hostel. It felt like a little nest. Loved it. Deserts in Japan, even the ones you just buy at a convenience store are hotel quality. Sushi is definitely better in Japan. Fukuoka is definitely a place I'd enjoy going to again, but the Visa processing is such a hassle that I'm unlikely to go to Japan any time soon again -- definitely not for just a weekend trip.

Thanksgiving was pleasant.






No comments: