Wednesday 28 August 2013

Two lies and a truth

Can you guess the true statement?

1. I have kissed a/an:
a. elephant
b. man
c. snake

2. I have a degree in:
a. History of Art
b. Alternative Medicine
c. Business Communication

3. I have read:
a. Of Mice and Men
b. Bram Stoker's Dracula
c. The Last Samurai

4. I have watched the film:
a. Saw
b. Cabin in the Woods
c. Paranormal Activity

5. I believe in the existence (past or present) of:
a. dragons
b. pegasuses (winged horses)
c. vampires

6. I like:
a. Willie Nelson's “Living in the Promisedland”
b. Marilyn Manson's “If I Was Your Vampire”
c. Psy's “Gangnam Style”

7. I like to drink:
a. horchata (mexican rice drink)
b. Amarula liqueur (South African Amarula cream)
c. makgeolli (Korean rice wine)

8. I have eaten:
a. whale
b. shark
c. dog

9. I think _________ is sexy:
a. George Clooney
b. Matthew McConaughey
c. Barak Obama

10. I would love to date _________:
a. Avril Lavigne
b. Megan Fox
c. Miley Cyrus

2 comments:

Libby said...

1 - c
2 - a
3 - b
4 - c
5 - c
6 - b
7 - c
8 - c
9 - a
10 - a

slow night in frederick.....

Skryfblok said...

Hi Libby. You got numbers 6 and 10 correct. :)