Wednesday 27 February 2013

New Office -- Moved In

The move into my new office is complete.

Yesterday afternoon university staff went into my old office and swiftly moved all my furniture as well as all my books and other stuff I had packed into boxes into my new office. I'm very thankful for the service as I had no idea how I was going to accomplish the move by myself.

There is still some organization and tidying up to do, but for the most part I'm settled into my new office. I love the big windows and I'm sure my plants will thrive.


Today, out of habit, I walked into my old office more than once, but am sure that by the end of the week I'll know my way around better. I'm also happy that three out of five classes I teach are just one or two room adjacent to my office. That is wonderful for when I forgot something and quickly need to dash to my office.

No comments: