- Russian Anti-Terror Troops Arrive in Syria: The troops are supposed to stop the uprising in Syria that is supposedly part of the so-called Arab-Spring uprisings from last year. The scary thing about this is that this puts America and Russia at odds with each other. The United States supports the protests in Syria, while Russia clearly supports the Syrian government. At the same time, the USA has confirmed their continued support of Israel, if they chose to attack Iran. On the other hand, both Russia and China have indicated their support of Iran. These major world players are starting to position themselves for what could easily escalate to WWIII.
- Obama signed the "National Defense Resources Preparation"-Act, bringing America continuously closer to a police-state (that is if you are not of the opinion that it is not a police state already). Keep in mind that the President can already declare anybody a "threat to the state", allowing the military to assassinate you without judge or jury.
- Made any anti-war comments recently? Be careful what you say and where you do it. A British teenager got himself arrested when he made such comments on Facebook.
- The FBI is urging coffee shops to report cash papers to authorities, since the use of paper money is a terrorist trait. One cannot make this up!
- DARPA's director will soon be a Google executive. Yes, way not just go ahead and officially merge Big Brother with the biggest information gatherer in the world.
If I wasn't in a rush, I could have easily added another five ingredients for increasing your nightmares.