Thursday 20 May 2010

Fickle Summer Plans

Image Source: Reuters
Since I kind of decided not to go to England during my Summer Break anymore (hoping to save some money), I thought I could rather have an inexpensive holiday in Thailand. I've never been to Thailand and have only heard good things of it from friends that have enjoyed Thai hospitality. Of course, visiting Thailand won't happen either. Thailand is currently experiencing the worst violence it has experienced in 20 years! Bangkok is up in flames.

Instead I might go to the Philippines. I've never really been interested in the Philippines (apart from learning Philippino stick fighting); however, a Korean friend of mine is currently there--his company sent him there on an engineering project. It would be nice to visit him and maybe I could go do some scuba diving. Apparently it is a good place for it.

No comments: