Saturday 27 February 2010

Morphed Me

So I was browsing through another Expat-in-Korea's blog and stumbled upon this university website that morphs your face into different ethnicities and ages.

Take how I look now:

Apparently this is how I looked as a baby, child and as a teenager:

That's a scary lookin' baby! I'm sure I was cute looking, not like some Alien-mix.

Apparently this is how I'm going to look twenty years hence:
Funky hair-do for an old guy.

Or as a woman with hormone problems:

I don't think I would have dated myself...

This is me if I was a little more pigmented and with some silicone jelly squirted into my lips:

If my Dad was Korean:

Or a Chimp:

Or an Anime-character:

Go change yourself here and remember to share your looks with me.

4 comments:

Einstein's Brain said...

If your dad were Korean you wouldn't have red hair, your hair would be either brown or black. Maybe if your grandfather were.
I doubt those baby pictures are accurate. It would be interesting to see what the little Sanko really looked like. :P

Skryfblok said...

Yeah, I was thinking of taking the "Asian" picture and change the hair colour in Photoshop to black, but then I lost interest.

BoerinBallingskap said...

Jy het my nou vreeslik lekker laat lag! Skreeusnaaks!

Skryfblok said...

:-D