Thursday 6 November 2008

A Yam for a Tooth

This morning I took sweet potatoes (yams), which I cooked last night, and cut them into pieces. Then I fried the chunks in a little oil, seasoning it with cinnamon and cloves. Lastly I stirred in golden syrup to caramelise everything. It tasted lovely! Unfortunately the decadent toffee pulled out a filling from one of my teeth. Today after work I tried to find a dentist, but they were all closed. I don't think I will have time to get to one tomorrow either. I hope that the integrity of the tooth is not compromised too much, and that it will stay intact until I can get to a dentist, hopefully over the weekend, and if not over the weekend at least on Tuesday...

1 comment:

Einstein's Brain said...

That food sounds great. I'm sorry your filling had to get loose like that. I hope it gets fixed soon.